Annual Meeting On Demand contains more than 580 hours1 of presentations from the 2015 AAN Annual Meeting educational programs, as well as the syllabi summaries of more than 160 programs. Watch presenters' slides while listening to fully synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session. For the first time, the American Academy of Neurology is offering physicians the opportunity to earn CME credits that may be applied to board and state level licensing requirements by watching accredited Annual Meeting On Demand sessions.
Features of Annual Meeting On Demand include:
- Cloud-based online access provides the flexibility of watching presentations from any computer or mobile device.
- NEW: CME credit available via integrated online tests.
- The most advanced search engine in the industry delivers a direct link to the specific presentations and slides containing your search terms. That means less time searching and more time learning.
- Our Recently Viewed feature allows you to revisit presentations and pick up exactly where you left off.
- Downloadable syllabi files.
- Downloadable MP3 files provide the option of listening to any (or all) lectures while driving, traveling or any occasion where audio is most convenient.
- Complimentary portable hard drive for offline viewing when internet is not convenient or available.2
- Access to online iPosters.
Neurology Update On Demand offers a pared down library of approximately 70 hours of presentations focused on the latest updates in the field of neurology. Sessions in this online only catalog will be available within 24 hours of the live presentation.
Order Neurolgy Update On Demand now and pay $599.
1 Specific presentations within a session may not be available or may be audio only if the presenter has confidential patient information or otherwise declines to be recorded.
2 Hard Drive does not include all the functionality available online, such as Advanced Search,Recently Viewed, MP3 downloads, bookmarks and CME testing.